Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Time For a Guessing Game

I am rushing it; the summer that is! Just a few week of winter, and I am already exhausted with the cold weather. I know there are many people who love the snow, and have plenty of activities line up, but for me, it is just dreading.

Anyway, let just cheer up with a guessing game! I found these two photos below. These were from my garden in the summer. Although we didn't get to eat them, they were fun to grow.


So do you know what they were? Have you watched your vegetables growing after you planted them? We bought a bag of seeds, and sowed them just to test out the soil we had. We found that certain vegetables such as green bean, pea pod, tomato, and pepper grew best in this area.


These vegetable grew very healthy and fast. In no time at all, they shot up to about four to five feet tall, and started to produce. As I mentioned earlier, we didn't get to eat them, but the squirrels sure had their fill.

Do you have any idea yet? This is one of summer popular vegetables! It is just a fun game. No prizes or anything! Go ahead, and guess!




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

13 comments:

  1. oh my...people might laugh because I am clueless about this one, Icy.. but I'd still give it a try... wheat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet the squirrels did like that nice fresh young corn. Yummy, one of their favorites. They liked my young sunflowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice of you to grow corn (or whatever it is) for the squirrels. It sure looks healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am one of those people that like the winter, but I don't care for snow. Anywho, it's a nice picture, but I have no clue. Is it corn?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess it could be corn but I have no idea. It's a really cool photo though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies, you're all right! They are young corn stalks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's exactly what I was going to say!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no idea Icy!! c'mon what's that!?

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, i am too late to guess, i have the answer in front of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah ok! that's why it looks so familiar! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover