Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Affordable Web Hosting

When it comes to technology, I am a slow learner, and always dragging behind with frustrating feelings of inadequacy. As soon as I thought I've mastered one tiny part of it, I found there are many other things that I need to catch up.

Cell phone alone is enough of a puzzle to me. All I need from a phone is to be able to make phone call, not learning about blue tooth, synchronize, or anything else. You can tell, I'm an old log in the mud. I grow comfortable with what I already knew.

Photo from webhostinggeeks.com

When looking to buy a domain for my website, I have to spend time surfing the internet for a reliable, supportive, and trust worthy web hosting. Now, according to Wikipedia, web hosting means a company that provides space to host data for their clients, typically web pages. I had some general ideas in this area, and understanding it a bit more.

If you ever want to have check in this type of business, I suggest checking out the Best Blog Hosting. You will find a wide range of information on this page, and if you still have doubts, you can read their customer reviews. They have an average of four stars rating.





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

4 comments:

  1. Fascinating. I have trouble grasping much of the information about technology. I lean heavily upon my kids for support in these areas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good information, it is always good to research as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very helpful information. I feel the same way you do about the cell phone. I would just rather talk on it too instead of doing all the extra stuff with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover