Friday, February 12, 2010

Moon

These photos were taking last weekend during the day. It was great to see the moon early in the morning, and way into the evening.


The flash went off in the picture above causing everything to disappear, except for the moon, which I was more than happy to see.


I saw the moon early in the evening on that same day. Beautiful and clear! Completely round and full! The moon was astounding to see for me that day.


I couldn't find a clear spot to take a picture of the moon. It was behind tree branches and power lines. These photos were the best that I had.

Happy Friday!



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

9 comments:

  1. I like these sky photos they look peaceful and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are so cool, Icy. Love the second and third shots. I've not been able yet to capture the moon so it's always a treat when someone else gets it on camera. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these moon shots, Icy. They are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all. The deep blue in the first photo is gorgeous. Don't worry about the branches, I think they add a lot to photos. Great shots Icy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really watch it coming out from the clouds...yeah? Very nice photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, wonderful series of beautiful moon pictures Icy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post of pictures is wonderful. The pics are even awe-inspiring, a delight to behold.

    I can see that the angles are very good; you have the sensitivity of a poet. Indeed, its true, a picture speaks a thousand words.

    P.S. I'm visiting your blog for the first time thru CMF Ads Spikes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover