Monday, March 1, 2010

Be Aware on Hip Replacement Surgery

I am very thankful that in general I have good health. Besides a C-section surgery when I had my first child, I have no other major problem. Knock on wood! Time though is not on my side as I'm getting older, and I can definitely feel my body heading down hill. It is just the fact of life that we all have to face.

I have a friend who had to get durom cup hip replacement, after a terrible accident on one of those snow stormy nights. He was on his way home from work, when his car hit a patch of ice on the road. His life was never the same again.

He had gone through extensive surgeries from his back to his legs many times, and finally was declared as disable worker. Before he went in for his hip replacement, we talked about the zimmer durom cup types, and the issues on zimmer durom cup. Little did we know the many complications that associated with this surgery.

When one thing went wrong, there were other troubles accompanied it. My friend had to go in for corrections in his hip replacement twice after that. It was a horrible experience that he would wish on no one.

For those that experience durom cup failures, or defective parts, click on the links above to learn more. Or if you have to get a hip replacement, it is good to learn more about your choices before deciding on the surgery.




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree. It could be a very serious problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad. We often take things for granted until we pause and think about others who are having health issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a shame that your friend has to suffer like that. It really does give you something to think about. I hope that things will get better for your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover