Friday, March 19, 2010

Green Flower on Friday

Have you seen green flowers before? Once in a while, I caught sight of this green color flower, and it always amazes me. This is all natural, and not dyes flowers.


This flower was growing out from a cactus plant, and the green color was so unusual that I had to take pictures. This was the second time I saw natural green flower. You can see the other green flower here.


This cactus flower is the replica of the pink cactus flower, only it is green. I don't often see this color so it was a moment of delight for me.


I would have love to get more pictures but I was at Home Depot, and not sure if the workers there are comfortable with me snapping my camera away.

Join other entries at Photo Story Friday, and Give Me Your Best Shot!

PhotoStory Friday Give me your best shot at Better in Bulk





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

13 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I don't think I've ever seen a green flower.

    You're right about the sales associates. Many stores have policies about taking photos of merchandise. I've been told off on more than one occasion.

    If you're bored and need a laugh...

    http://deniseisrundmt.com/2009/04/07/almost-got-arrested-in-wal-mart/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel weird when I'm snapping photos is unusual places as well!! Always wondering if someon'r gonna come and say something....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Icy, I have seen some green flowers before and they are so unique. These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've ever seen a natural green flower...that color is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I heart green flowers too! Great pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen a green flower before. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is indeed unusual yet amazing. I share your feelings with regards to taking photos in the store. I am kinda shy in that aspect though part of me is shouting... take it! take it! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your green flowers. Aren't they pretty?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen a green cacti flower before - I've seen the green ones as paper flowers pinned unto a cactus and always wondered how strange it was to have it green rather than pink or yellow - so now I know cuz there is one that has the green flowers.

    BTW thankyou so much for retweeting my ladybird article.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool flower, I've not seen a green flower, so thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful flower. I have never seen a flower that color before.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is unusual to see a green flower and now you have found two for us, great work Icy. The bloom is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover