Monday, March 1, 2010

Make Sure Your Car Is In Good Condition

Getting the car ready before a long road trip, such as to check engine light is a good idea, especially now that many states required the headlights to be on all the time for safety reasons.

I took my car, a Toyota Camry, in for an oil change, and had the mechanic look over to make sure everything was in good condition before I even consider going to Lansing, which is about one hour and a half drive from home. I would not like to get caught with a broken car somewhere on the highway.

Creative Commons-Photo Source

A website that I often use to price for service on any of my auto repair gives me an estimate, finds a repair shop in my area, and also an option to track my repair if I ever had a major service done.

I love this website, and have also preferred it to other people. For example, when my nephew needed service while in Chicago, I send him the link to Chicago auto repair so he could just hop on the internet to find the nearest repair shop to his hotel, and gave him an idea how much it would cost him before making a commitment.

I bookmark this website in my favorite!





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip, I have to check this website. I do have a problem with the engine light and brake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a son who does my repair work but I will tell him about the site. He may learn something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good information, it pays to keep a car in top condition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this site with us. My mom is having car trouble so I will pass this info along to her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very important to have a very "healthy" car

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover