Sunday, March 21, 2010

Holes on The Floor

The weather has been very nice and warm, but it is funny how I can't find shadow outside. I am a little bit picky, and I don't want to take the same type of pictures, so I disregard them. During the winter time, I found my shadow outdoor, and during warmer month, I found my shadow indoor.


All right, can you guess what this shadow is from? Don't worry about all the other parts, but just concentrate on those little holes. First hint, it is very easy to tell if you follow the lines.


Second hint, look at that dark part on the lower left corner. Is it starting to form an image yet? Now, look at that part again, and follow the shadow of the lines on the floor. It should give you an idea already.


Third hint, sometimes when you are waiting in a business establishment, you rest on this to keep marching back and forth. You can tell where the shadow of the holes came from the picture above. Now, if you are curious to know what this is, scroll down!

Visit Hey Harriet to see more entries!


The answer is, it is a long metal bench found at a pizza place!




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

12 comments:

  1. I still don't know what it is, but for sure these shadows are different from any of your other ones. Very attractive arrangement of lines and patterns. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a bench, right? love the pattern that the holes created on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankgoodness you told me the answer as I would never have guessed it. It never ceases to amaze me how photographers view things and see great detail in such simple things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bench shadow shot and how nice to find one at the pizza place!! I love it! Have a great week! Enjoy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the warm colors in these photos, and the little holes and sharp patterns are so cool. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Between the shadow, and the tile floor there is great texture to this shot...nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is a garden gate casting those amazing shadows...lots of lines and shapes to keep life interesting! Nice ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like some sort of fence but since you said resting on it, it must be an iron bench? I don't know but whatever it is, it is really cool. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm having trouble commenting on blogs today so this may be my second comment. Anyway, it looks like an iron fence to me but since you mentioned rest, it must be some sort of iron bench. I don't know but whatever it is, it is really cool. Great shots, Icy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pics were great. I thought it was a bench. At first I thought it was a wicker chair and then I figured out that it was a bench after the second hint.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had an idea on the second photo but then the third one gave it away. Nice catch on a very interesting shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool shadows with an intricate pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover