Monday, March 22, 2010

Whimsical Mailbox Designs

I'm assuming that spring is already here for many of us, and with that comes spring cleaning. We spent nice warm days doing yard works such as raking up dried/dead leaves, removing garbage from bushes, and turning the soil in the garden area.

There is so much to do to clean up the past season, and to welcome the new one. I see some house mailboxes, the wall mounted mailboxes, being replaced. Everyone seems to beautify their dwelling to bring in a fresh new look.





I have mentioned it before that my house needs a new wall mount mailbox, and I finally pick out some whimsical designs that I like above. So far, the dog mail box got the most votes, with a reason that is really legitimate, and that is to keep bad guys off our property. I thought that was a clever idea.


I love the whimsical designs of these rectangular wall mount mailboxes, too. They are just so adorable and look very spring. On our street, all the houses have only this type of mounting, except for one.

I like to stay in the norm, but with a different feel and look for my house. What do you think of these designs?




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

5 comments:

  1. I love the sunflower one but then, I am crazy about sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable designs. I like the blue flowers, the kitty and especially the rectangular cardinal for two reasons, I love birds and I think the rectangle is better in terms of space for larger envelopes and packages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the designs look great. I really like the one with the roses and the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kind of partial to the sunflowers because they put me in mind of the ones Jo Jo grew and I have a grand daughter who wants me to grow some this year. She loves the seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really cute designs. I like the cat and the one on the bottom with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover