Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Have you try window live writer?

There is a new kid on the block, and that is the Window Live Writer! Although it maybe new to me, it is not new to many blog developers. In recent rave and rant that I've read, my curiosity got the best of me. I download the program to test it out, and it's free if you are a window user.

You can download it at Window Live. Just make sure that you have either a Hotmail , Messenger, or XBox Live account to sign in. If not, you can always sign up for one. There are still a few things that I’ve not yet used to, such as how to break up paragraphs or make my post looks the way I want.

However, I like the pictures options. You can tilt your picture, rotate your picture, and add watermark right on it, plus you can even crop, and enhance your picture right in your post. Thus, reduces the need for extra photo software!

IMG_8501-reach

IMG_8501-reach

IMG_8501-reach

IMG_8501-reach

After you download Window Live Writer, you can add your blogs to it, and if you don’t have a blog, you can also make one. You can publish your post, save it, or have it post the draft to your blog.

Now, you have it, another way to publish your post on your blog. I just need to spend more time learning about Window Live Writer, and then publish my post straight from here.

Right now, since I don’t know how to break up the paragraphs, I have to send my post to my blog, and fix it from there. If anyone knows how, please share your tips!




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

12 comments:

  1. Sounds really good, especially for picture doctoring. I like the imaging effects. Don't think I'm as brave as you yet. But I'll try it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to read up on this, Icy. I've been using Adobe Photoshop Elements for so long, it's hard to change...but, though I'm an old dog, I can learn new tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Icy for the tip. i, for one, uses 3 different photo editor for my images for a lot of different reasons...ha\!ha!ha!.

    that sound sooo good i'll go and have a look. judging from what i see here,i know its i'm gonna like it.

    off note...thanks so much for always dropping by the salitype page, really appreciate it! and yes, there are so many thing i cannot do compare to what i can do....i cannot do simple and basic stitching techniques, to name one...thank you, icy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like quite a site, Icy. I like how you can rotate pics like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been using it for about 7 months and I love it. I find it easier to use than the blogger template.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only problem I've been having with Livewriter lately is that the preview does not always match what is published for spacing between photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great article. Thanks for bringing-it to our attention.

    ReplyDelete
  8. interesting...i'll see if i have time

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome, I will have to look at this!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is certainly something I need to look into for my pics. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It does sound interesting, I might give it a try on my test blog. Thanks for the info Icy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is a nice idea to start using live windows if we haven't tried yet. I heard of it that it is easy to use and free of cost on windows but never knew about the real methods to use it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover