Friday, April 23, 2010

Sweet Peach Blossoms


When I spotted this beautiful flower outside a local nursery, I was awe struck by its delicacy and color. I quickly snap as many pictures as I could because it was very windy, and this blossom was as big as a dime.


I only have a point and shoot camera, so I zoom all in for this beauty! With the wind against me, most of the pictures turned out blurry because the tree trunk isn't that big to hold up on its own.


I was however; determine to get the pictures, so here they are! If you've noticed the title, this blossom is from the peach tree. It is something that I don't often see.


At You Capture meme this week, the theme is sweet! I think this peach blossom is a perfect fit for it. Not only the peach is sweet, the blossom is too. Have a great Friday, everyone!

See other entries at You Capture-Sweet, Photo Story Friday, and Give Me Your Best Shot!




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

14 comments:

  1. There is a dreamy softness to the blossoms, maybe from the wind, that makes them look really sweet and just perfect for the "You Capture" theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot! I'm so ready for our peach trees to produce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being from "the Peach State of Georgia", I, of course, love peach blossoms. I know California grows wonderful peaches and, though I've lived here for 33 years now, I still maintain Georgia peaches are the best! This picture is superb,
    Icy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are in the tender fruit belt of southern Ontario here, and the orchards are coming into bloom now. Can you hear me sneezing? As always, your photos are amazing. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are in the tender fruit belt of southern Ontario here, and the orchards are coming into bloom now. Can you hear me sneezing? As always, your photos are amazing. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty blossoms. My daughter has a peach tree. I am dying to see if it is in bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty pictures. My peach tree bloomed this year, and I have 20 baby peaches growing. It looked so pretty when the blossoms came through.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really beautiful. Unusual in color since I only see pinks. I wouldn't mind looking at this all day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful blooms Icy, you captured them well. I am fighting the wind here too. Peach blossoms have such a beautiful color. I would definitely say these qualify as sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess I have never lived near a peach tree, because those blossoms look totally new to me! I love them. So unique!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had to stumble this. It's so beautiful. I haven't seen any like these before.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful pics! I think the colors really make them look unique.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Icy, you've captured these so well. They are exotic, exciting and just spectacular to see.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Icy, I went to my daughters to see if her tree was blooming and the blossoms were no where near as pretty. I could not find one worth taking a photo of unlike yours, which are simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover