Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Blue, I Promise

It's time to play a guessing game! The photos below showed the buds of gorgeous blue flowers. Well, the flowers probably have a touch of white too.


Hint number one: these flowers have at least three layers of petals. I saw them in blue, white, purple, and baby pink.

All the buds you see on this branch, eventually will bloom into beautiful flowers. They line up one by one, and all you'll see is flowers.


Hint number two: They can grow quite tall! You can see the a bit of the leaf part, so do you have any idea yet?

I can't wait to see what everyone guessing! If no one has the right answer, I will provide the name of the flower next week, plus pictures of flowers.

Have a great Monday!

Visit other entries at Blue Monday



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

9 comments:

  1. I like your blog,... nice post keep blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no answer, but Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to look it up on the net...But couldn't find anything. Is it a blue paint brush? My mom used to talk about that flower when we were little . Thanks for sharing and would love for you to come by for a visit. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love trying to guess flower names. You gave lots of hints, and provided great pictures, but I have no idea what kind of flowers these are. Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no clue. I am terrble when it comes to naming flowers. Looking forward to you revealing the name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure at all but could it be an Australian Bluebell Creeper?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am like the others. I cannot think of what this is. I will be waiting for the answer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are beautiful, I love the guessing games Icy.

    The buds look like Delphinium, but I have never paid any attention to the leaves before so I am guessing. I look forward to seeing the blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't post a guess, as I already saw the answer. I think I prefer the flowers in bud rather than bloom, as the pictures are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover