Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Movie Review: The Time Traveler's Wife

I actually had a girl night in with my daughter and her friend from college. The three of us watched The Time Traveler's Wife, making predictions and jokes. Stars for this movie are the beautiful Rachel McAdams, and the handsome Eric Bana!

Image Source Wikipedia

The movie is based on the novel The Time Traveler's Wife, written by author Audrey Niffenegger, and was published in 2003. Though romantic, it was different and interesting. I love strong woman, and Claire was it! She was chosen by Henry since she was a young girl to be his wife. Through time traveling, they met and fell in love.



Claire devoted her entire life to Henry, who was not there most of the time. Her love for him was just so extraordinary, and her devotion is admirable! Like any marriages, Claire and Henry have their up and down moments, joys and sorrows.

If you haven't seen this movie yet, I recommend it. It's good to lose ourselves in a romantic world and have a few tears jerking moments once in a while. It's my method for soul cleansing!



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun night with your daughter. Time traveling is a fascinating subject. I'll add this to my list of movies to watch. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched this show. Thank's for the review Icy. I should rent one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for review
    and video

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed the movie, but the BOOK was fabulous. Like one of those you don't want to end. The twist at the end is the daughter's story. Can't say more. I'm not sure the daughter is in the movie, but her story adds a whole new dimension to the love story. Great review. Thanx. Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  5. This movie has had very good reviews here. I haven't seen it yet, but I will look out for it on TV. If I don't get to see a film while it's on at the cinema or on DVD, I usually wait a year or so and watch it on TV. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the book and have seen the movie. The movie was very good. A nice choice to watch with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really would like to see this movie. It seems to be one that I will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a really good movie, it is on my 'to rent' list. Thanks for sharing Icy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice reviews... i liked it too!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't seen this movie yet. Thanks for the recommend. I will try and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll have to add it to my Netflix list which now numbers about 300, Icy. Sometimes I see five in a weekend, other times I go a week without seeing one. I love Netflix, though, especially since I like foreign films and they have so many!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't remember what I watched and cried during the other day...This sounds wonderful - oh I remember it was a Lifetime real event movie I watched with Mom. A young man was going to Harvard and his wife left him with their baby to raise. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover