Monday, July 12, 2010

Backyard Red Rose


I'm so not me today! I seem to have no energy or enthusiastic in doing anything, since yesterday I've spent the entire day editing, uploading, designing, and reading the fine print on CreateSpace.

Yes, I've decided to join my two dear friends, Joanne and Carmen, self-publishing my book of poetry. I had to collect all my poems from Triond, Dances Of Dreams, and in my archives to make up for the needed numbers.


I went through the last editing this morning, and now waiting for Amazon to give the green light to go ahead. It was a tiring process when I started, but it wasn't all that difficult to follow.

The title for my book of poetry is "Touches Of Love", a collection of love poems! I'm hoping everything goes well and smoothly.


Ok, enough bragging! On to the pictures of this gorgeous red rose, they are blooming in my backyard. Some of these roses have pink color but I love this deep red one. They are at the glorious stage now.

Enjoy other entries at Ruby Tuesday!


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

24 comments:

  1. What a nice bloom in your backyard, I love they way you captured the photo, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Icy, warmest congratulations on completing your book of poetry. I can't wait to buy one and I trust you will let me know as soon as it is ready. Isn't it fun? I haven't sold that many ( 21 to date ) but I am so glad I finally did it. Jo was such a help to me. I want to do a second addition, maybe in a few months.

    I'll also add your book ad to my blog once you get it on Amazon!

    Your roses today are beautiful.

    Kudos for getting that book of poems done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Icy, this is awesome! Good luck and congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be late for me, I just want to curl up and sleep in the middle of that beautiful rose for a good 8 hours. It looks so inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh good luck Icy, the picture here is very beautiful, and with your beautiful and lovely poems, I am sure your efforts will be greatly rewarded.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, beautiful capture, Icy! So vibrant and beautiful! Magnificent macro, girl, so detailed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your roses are absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh..u can brag surely.. the flowers are so beautiful!!!

    reanaclaire.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous macros of that glorious rose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great macro shots... i am dreaming of publishing my own book too someday... good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful macro shots from you here! Such beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with your book. Those rose blooms are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous macro photos! The color is amazing! Jean

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty photos and best of luck with the book!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome... you've raised it beautifully...(^^)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You really made me envy for your backyard :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Icy dear, congratulations for completing the book! I am so excited to get copy. You go, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is so great that you are getting your book publised. That is such a great accomplishment. Now I can say another one of my friends has a book published. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous macro shot! Thanks for sharing!

    Alyssa @ Beholding the Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  20. How exciting Icy! Good luck with your endeavor and let us know when it will be available for purchase.

    The rose is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was so excited I forgot to mention how gorgeous this rose is.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, Icy I am SO EXCITED for you and so happy you went with Createspace. Let us know when it has been published. I cannot wait to see it. Congratulations! my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover