Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Field of Blue Flowers


Blue flowers are just as rare as the green ones, so when I saw them, of course my finger was "snapping happy"! These little blue gems were so small that I couldn't manage to get a macro shot.


These flowers come in red, white, and lavender! I don't know what they are called since I was too busy trying to take their pictures in the wind. I stood there and waited for the wind to die down before I could have photos without the blurry effect.


The stems of these flowers are quite delicate, so when the wind blew, they all swayed. There were so many of these blue flowers in the pots, which giving the feel of a field. It was wonderful for my soul to see.


I love going to the nurseries at the beginning of the season since they set up plenty of flowers in a field-like atmosphere. It gives such a fantastic feeling of being in a field.

Have a great Monday!

Check out other Blue entries at Smiling Sally blog, and Mosaic Monday!


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

18 comments:

  1. they are gorgeous. i also get snap happy when i see blue flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue is a wonderful color for the garden and can be hard to find. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also get excited when I see field of blue flowers Icy, since they are not as much compared to other colors, again, wonderful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to get a blue Monday together but just finished submitting an article at Triond. We need clones, don't we? Love your blue posies! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are dainty and beautiful~

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty, lovely mosaic. I am hosting a CSN Giveaway and would love for you to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are just beautiful, Icy, like an ocean of that color blue. I wonder that people think we are a bit nuts at the garden centers, snapping away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you that these are quite lovely.

    Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...very lovely and lively... perfectly suited for my lonely eve!!!(^^)

    Blessings!!!:)

    >Kelvin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those flowers are truly fantastic. Beautiful little things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favourite colour. They're very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The field of blue is beautiful. They look as tiny as the one I posted today, it is about an 1/2 inch across. But when all those little blue blooms combine it is gorgeous, especially in a collage like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Icy, I thought you WERE in a field! These blooms look fragile - it seems when I want to photograph flowers, the wind is always blowing...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, what a lovely floral Blue Monday. I do so love flowers. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are beautiful and a beautiful shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always have to take many extra batteries with me when visiting a nursery or garden. These are delicately beautiful flowers, though I don't know their names either.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's a field of blue lobelia. Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover