Friday, July 23, 2010

Pink Daisies


These light pink flowers are just at the beginning of their blooms. All the petals are still folding like sticks! They are just beautiful at this stage!


But the blooms are also gorgeous in this light pink color! They look pure, fresh, and innocent! These are the dwarf types of daisies, and the flowers are much smaller than their sister types.


I was out wandering at the local nursery, when I walked right into this field of pink daisies. When I see beautiful nature like this, stress, and other issues seem to disappear!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Linking this post to Finding Beauty Friday, A Few of My Favorite Things

This post was featured on A Few of My Favorite Things!

Favorite%2BThings%2BFriday%2BFeatured.jpg



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

19 comments:

  1. A field of pink daisies? How wonderful! I do like the stage when they are not quite open - I love your shot of the buds. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can very well relate Icy, when I see beautiful pictures like that, stress just disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful flowers and your photos bring out all their delicacy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!
    How Magically they open,
    You captured them Beautifully ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love pink anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful!

    And I can relate to the feeling of stress melting away in the presence of growing, living things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Icy, you are so right. Flowers or anything beautiful can sooth jangled nerves! Your daisies sure do the trick! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're as bad as me and Jo, Icy..walking around nurseries with a camera ever at the ready. I like daisies more than any other flower! They are just so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never seen the daisies in the pre-bloom stage! It's magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing photos, Icy! I love the first photo, Girl, you are getting better with your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! it has this calming effect in my heart!:)

    A Blessed Sunday!!!:)

    >Kelvin

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow this was so amazing..love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful.. i love how you took it..:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a lovely bunch of pink and in different stages of bloom at that...fantastic, icy!

    oh and btw, i heard about your book, congratulation, icy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent specimens of beautiful daisies. These are wonderful shots, Icy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so pretty, love your macros Icy. I love finding out about more types of daisies, they are quickly becoming my favorite flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just wanted to let you know that I featured this post on FTF today! Stop by and pick up a featured button if you would like! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover