Sunday, October 24, 2010

Spotting Blue



These pictures were taken in September when we were at a carnival! Those most of the time I just followed my little boy, I managed to snap a few rides without realizing those had blue colors on them.


I think I was more interested in the sky and the cloud than the scary looking rides, but they turned out better than what I had in mind.


Summer is over, but with an archive full of photos, I can always revive it! I'm pretty sure my son was on all of these rides at least three times each!

Visit other entries at Blue Monday and have a great new week!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

11 comments:

  1. definitel, we can revive summer in our dream, summer indeed is a picture of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous, blue sky.

    Having a digital camera is so nice.

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bits of traces of blue in such a fun place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots. Not sure about the rides. I think I would have given them a miss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely pictures. Love the blue sky behind the roads. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty blue sky though. Rides make me want to throw up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right. We can feel like summer all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pics are great. I haven't been on any rides in so long and the rids looks like so much fun. Like Self Sagacity, I get sick on rides now. When I was a kid, I was able to get on every ride at the amusement parks. Now I can't even get on them without feeling like I am going to be sick. The last time I went to Great Adventure, I was able to get on the boat ride (I can't think of the name of it, but the ride goes up and down), and I didn't get sick. I didn't want to push it by getting on any more rides.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The skies are gorgeous, what a beautiful shade of blue. The rides are impressive but I'm not sure if I would give any of them a try, well maybe the last one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover