Tuesday, October 26, 2010

White Rose of Sharon


It is getting harder to find blooming flowers nowadays, but these beautiful white rose of Sharon burst into bloom after we had two warm days of weather.  Some mornings, our temperature was in the 30s, we also had thick fog, and chilly rain.  It was very unpredictable.

I took these photos last week, now all the green leaves have turned brown and yellow.  There were still many buds on this plant, but I'm pretty sure they will just remain buds.


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...super beautiful! Such a unique bloom..wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You managed to find a pretty white flower. I have a few roses blooming still. ♥olive

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty name for a lovely flower. Glad you're still finding some blooms even with your chilly unpredictable weather. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have flowers all year long where I live in Southern California, but the hibicus will be fading here soon as well. They rest over the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty. They look a bit like hibiscus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. I need to plant a rose of sharon someday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful pictures. I love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty perfect white. Minehas buds, but very few leaves. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. We always appreciate the first and last blooms of the season the most!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful pics! I have never seen a flower like this, but it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The white Rose of Sharon is gorgeous, beautiful macros Icy. I am amazed at the number of flowers I am seeing in bloom right now but they will be gone soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, that is just breathtaking, Icy and with the composition of that mosaic it's even more outstanding.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover