Sunday, November 21, 2010

All In One

I have not been very active with this blog lately, and for that I apologize to all my readers, followers, and subscribers.

You will forgive me I'm sure, after you hear this confession:  I am burn out from blogging! Yes, you've heard it right!  Many of you know that I manage four blogs altogether, and it took me literally two to three days straight to just returning comments.  Therefore, I needed to make a choice to sacrifice something in order to keep my blood pressure normal.

In short, I've decided to just post whenever I can.  Without further ado, here is my post for the week.


I saw these beautiful little blue flowers at Belle Isle Conservatory, but couldn't get up close to it since it was set way in the back. However, it will be my entry for Blue Monday!


This red mauna loa is also known as peace lily, and they were huge in size at the Conservatory. This plant is used to remove toxins inside  the home, and is my entry for Ruby Tuesday!


The drive to Belle Isle was quite daunting, but after 2-3 days of just drooping, I decided to renew my spirit by just visiting nature.  This one is linked to Watery Wednesday!


This was my burgundy marigold, which I grew in pots, and to my surprise they were still blooming profusely in this chilly weather.  I love macro, so this is for Macro Friday!


There wasn't many places that I could go around here besides Belle Isle, so I took a trip to see beautiful nature before the snow set in.  This gorgeous duck was just floating right by.  This photo is for Camera Critters!


Finally, this was the scene at Belle Isle Conservatory.  Mums of different colors were on display at this time of the year, and this is for Scenic Sunday!

Have a great week, everyone!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

31 comments:

  1. Wow..suepr gorgeous post...love your gorgeous photos!
    Shine on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Icy, but this one is worth 5! Very lovely. I've had a lot going on lately too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand how you feel. There are times when you have to be in the mood to write. I have neglected writing this week and I need to get a jump on it.

    I thought your pics were just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Icy, What vibrant colors you've shared. Take a breather if you must. Blogging shouldn't raise one's blood pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tiny blue flowers are gorgeous! And we all get burned out every now and then. Please take it easy and enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue blooms are extra special because we see so few of them.

    Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to cut down on blogging too, so know how you feel. Take it easy, and blog when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Icy, Your flowers and water pictures are all gorgeous, the duck is my favorite. We can all use a bloggy break sometimes. I hope you have a nice week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We all go through it Icy - especially at this time of year. I have so much to do and errands to run ... but I enjoy visiting blogs and seeing what everyone is up to in their own little world.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No wonder you are burnt out. Eliminate some of your blogs and you will be fine. I do good to get one up every day. You make me tired to hearing about it. I am glad you joined us on Blue Monday. I enjoyed seeing all the pretty things you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blogging is supposed to fun and sharing with others. Maybe you would do well if you just had one to manage. Have a Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful flowers and photos! I only have one blog and I get burned out at times - life just gets hectic and I put so much pressure on myself and then its not fun.

    I'll be checking back and look forward to your posts when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Icy, I can so understand that. I myself have to allow an entire afternoon to commenting on my favorites and returning comments. Burnout makes sense. I think you posting for the week like this is a good idea. There is no need whatsoever to apologize. We love you and your blog whether it's updated daily, weekly or monthly.

    Next, your photos as always, spectacular. The mauna loa is gorgeous.

    Take some time Icy and enjoy without worrying about blogging. We will all be here when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bautiful pictures, especially the mauna loa.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful photos Icy, each one is very special.

    I know what you mean about burn out, I have been posting less just to get a break. Take it easy and enjoy the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like a great plan to me :) I do that with my real estate site. And what a lovely post this was for Blue Monday and all the rest of the fun memes. Thank you for a delightful visit and have a blessed and restful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic shots.
    I really like all the flowers.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know what you mean, Icy. I feel so bad when I get behind but, sometimes, it is just an impossibility to keep us, especially of late, with all my medical problems, trips to the doctor, etc. I'm supposed to be lying down, much of the day, not sitting at the computer, and keeping my legs elevated, to reduce the edema which has me looking like I have some elephant DNA. Do I do that, well, no, not really, though I try to lie down an hour out of every three I'm at the computer.

    I certainly understand when you are taking some time, dearest Icy, to regroup and to look after yourself. I'll miss you, of course, but I'll be here in cyberspace, probably trying to take care of myself, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh dear take it easy!

    happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think we all need breaks sometimes. Loved all your photos, the flowers are gorgeous and the scenery is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. what gorgeous shots! wow four blogs is a lot, no wonder you were burnt out, hope you feel blog rested soon

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow - what a beautiful assortment of photos! I came over from Macro Friday - your marigold is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I heard you. Welcome to the club. Hurray to the blogger-burntout-club.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This time of year time seems to be even shorter too!

    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover