Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Getting Ready For a Ski Trip

With the weather getting colder, hats, mittens, scarves, and coats are a must to survive outdoor.  My daughter is planning a snowboard trip to Colorado to meet up with her childhood friend over Christmas vacation, and frantically looking for waterproof but breathable coat to keep her warm.

She has found snow boots, snow pant, and thermal socks.  Watching her getting excited, I can't help but feeling jealous with her energy and carefree life.  Since the coat she wants is on the expensive side, her brothers, her aunt, her uncles, her cousins, and I decide to go in together for her Christmas gift.


There are eight of us so we also agree on an inside vest, which my daughter could wear when she would take a break from skiing.  These two items are a perfect match for each other, but the vest is something she could put to use many times, including spring and fall.

Two of her best friends/co-workers also got her a wind breaker jacket, and she is so ready to go.  It is wonderful that after ten years, my daughter and her friend got re-connected. I guess they have Facebook to thank for since it is really a wonderful addition in this modern time.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

3 comments:

  1. I hope that your daughter will enjoy her trip.

    I think that's great that she reconnected with her old friend. I like seeing my childhood friends and talking to them again. It reminds me of when we all used to play together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of those outfitters but I have never tried skiing in it. I'm to scared to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget the matching gloves. That is a cute coat and I love the vest.

    I hope your daughter has a great time on the trip, Colorado is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover