Monday, November 29, 2010

A Week In Photos


Blue Monday


We went to Blockbuster to pick out a movie, and I caught my son with this pose! Which one of these movies, he seemed wanting to know, and your guess maybe the right one!  Did you guess it?

Ruby Tuesday


This rack was also found at Blockbuster, and it offers four different flavors of popcorn! What worked out for me was that they were all in red color!

Watery Wednesday


The water looked calm, and the tree were bare with leaves.  Yes, it is cold out there!  We are in the 20-30 degrees weather now, and when the wind kicked up, it was freezing!

Color Carnival Thursday


I saw this gigantic lollipop with a rainbow colors in them, and right away I thought of color carnival meme. I just have to keep my eyes out for this subject.

Macro Friday


African violet is one of my favorite indoor houseplant, since the condition in our house seemed to be perfect for it.  They already bloomed once for me and continued to grow.

Pink Saturday


Flowers are just so beautiful these days, and to see them, I have to either go the Conservatory, or sneak a few pictures at the grocery stores.

Scenic Sunday

These beautiful colors of the sunrise was taken at 7:30 in the morning.  I was zooming in for the sky, but the branch of this crab apple tree was caught and became the focal point, which turned out perfect.

Have a great new week!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

19 comments:

  1. Looks like you covered a lot of meme's with one post...hehhe....I think he took A Christmas Carol. The other was a girly movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. I would really like to see Eat, Pray, Love. African violets are great. I have two and they are quite easy to look after.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely group of pics. We know which one he chose. I'd have to pay someone around here to watch a chic flick. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you got some good choices for the popcorn:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific assortment of shots. You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful series of photos. I would choose Eat, Pray, Love. Now I am going to add it to my Netflix queue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Friday and Saturday macro shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved all of your pics for the week. I think that your son probably chose the Christmas movie. I haven't been to Blockbusters in a bit. I don't have a rental card, but I do buy previously viewed movies from Blockbusters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kids your son'e age are probably not interested in a divorce recovery movie:) Love his face!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooohh, it really sounds so cold. And the media says so too. Keep warm and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great set of pictures, love your macro friday shot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really pretty! I used to grow African Violets in little pots in my kitchen window when I lived in Michigan. They were a perfect pick-me-up during cold, snowy winters! Lovely.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fabulous captured pictures ... the flower is gorgeous, as is the sunset.

    Merry Christmas, visit our giveaways~
    Have a beautiful weekend ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, did the word "love" get him? :-) Lovely photos. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a fun week, Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover