Monday, December 20, 2010

Blue Beads Candle


This is a candle that my little boy made for me using blue star beads, with safety pins!  It was my Christmas present that I had to contribute $3 to the project for purchasing the materials, which was not bad considering it was an art project.


The candle turned out beautifully, and my son put in a great deal of concentration to finish the project before school let out for the season.  I got to open my present early because he wanted to have the candle lit.


This candle occupied a spot on my kitchen window sill, and when the sun came up, it sparkled!  I am like most mothers out there, treasure everything that my child made for me, no matter how small or big.

Visit other entries at Blue Monday and have a great new week!


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

10 comments:

  1. Very Nice, I bet the light shine through them great.Happy blue monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the prettiest blue gift ever. Good for your little fish for making his mom such a pretty candle stick.
    Happy Blue Monday and Merry Xmas.
    Love Claudie from Canada.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very beautiful and you should be proud of your son. Have a merry Christmas Icy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really beautiful. I bet it does look great when the sun hits it with all those lovely colors. He must be so proud of what he created. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Just beautiful.

    Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy
    Happy Blue Monday to you :)
    What a fabulous gift your son has made.
    Thank you for sharing this delightful blue treasure with us.
    May your week be blessed and your Christmas be the best one ever !
    Until next time
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss those homemade gifts. They are so special. Jo Jo did a great job on that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, it is so special, really lovely and amazing design, Jojo did a great job, it's really a beautiful gift Icy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He did a wonderful job - I can see that it sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little boy loves you very much. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover