Saturday, December 4, 2010

Kid Decorations



Guest post written by Claude Harris

I'm not exactly an expert when it comes to Christmas decorations. That means putting them up and picking them out, much less making them. But I knew that I had to keep the kids occupied somehow when my wife and mother went shopping on Black Friday and the only things that would keep them happy was if I would help them make Christmas decorations.

I had no clue what to let them make, so I went online to try and find exactly what I could help them do that wouldn't make way too much of a mess. When I was looking for ideas online I came across the site clear-internet.com and after reading through it, decided to change over our internet service at home to it.

Out of all the stuff that I saw, it seemed like paper garland was the best option that I could find. I mean, that couldn't be too hard, right? Well, we kind of made a mess with the glue, but that wasnÕt all too hard to clean up. My wife thought that it was really cute when she got home.


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! A father who made Christmas decorations with the children!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover