Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Seeds of Tomorrow


Dreams do come true, if we only wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.
James M. Barrie
  

I don't want to abandon one work for the other, and I don't think I need to sacrifice anything to put my all into either one of them.
Aaliyah 


But only if I believe that my directing talents will improve the material I'd be working on. I want to make sure I don't sacrifice beautiful material on the altar of my direction.
Andre Braugher

Linking this post to:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

11 comments:

  1. These are truly beautiful shots...they feel very poetic to me..LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very beautiful post. The title and the words are so perfectly chosen for your photos.
    Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Icy, such clever comments and fitting photos. It matches where I feel I am at right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous shots Icy, really very inspiring and beautiful, and you always find the perfect words to go with them

    ReplyDelete
  5. G'morn, Awesome pictures ... they speak of beauty so eloquently.

    Have a lovely winters day ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that last quote. Many people sacrifice their art for other 'projects' that will make them more money rather than represent what they really stand for.
    Lovely pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quotes and flowers. Thanks for your advice about Facebook. I am stll epxerimenting, seeing what will work. It is so difficult sometimes to get people to read posts and become followers but that is part of the challenge, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your seed heads speak of new beginnings, Icy. Those flowers are dreaming, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover