Thursday, December 9, 2010

Travel In Style With These Luggage Sets

My family are scattering from many different States, and every few years or so we would try to get together for the big gathering.  I like the exciting feeling of seeing my relatives, but I do not like going through the hassles at the airport.

Luckily, I don't have to go out of State this year, but for those that are flying in; they have to find luggage sets to fit the overhead compartment on the airplane. Extra suitcase means extra money nowadays, and who would want to pay extra when the ticket was costly enough.


For me, when I travel the rolling luggage is a must.  It offers the convenience of pushing and pulling without me having to tug the weight of my bag.  I love those rollers!  I even see backpacks for kids with rollers, and I thought that was very clever.

Well, actually I don't see anyone carrying their luggage anymore.  The rollers have revolutionized the need to lift heavy bags and making it easier for everyone's life. The only thing we must learn is pack less, and it is very attainable on the new designs of suitcases.

If you are looking for luggage sets, check out the link above.  You will find many brand name designers, styles, and colors on luggage sets.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

5 comments:

  1. Always a great to have some..never know when you may need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and we will need one soon!!! gonna visit back home! weeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is nice luggage. It's always good to have when traveling.

    CA Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luggage get beat up so much, I am in need of new ones already. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors. They make it so much easier to spot on the luggage belt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover