As I am preparing for this post at my kitchen table, I realize that my barstools for the counter top needed to be replaced since they were so worn out and beaten. This leads my thinking on the income tax refund, and my plan on using that little bit to improve the look of my house.
Anyway, we are at the end of March, and tax season is in high swing. So here are some of my questions:
- Have you filed your income tax return?
- Are you preparing it yourself, or you take it to a professional?
- Are you getting a refund back?
- What are you planning to use your refund on?
- Are you putting that refund in a piggy bank?
- Do you have to pay Uncle Sam?
- Have you arranged for a schedule to pay back?
Visit Mary at Ruby Tuesday!