Thursday, January 13, 2011

Business New Year's Resolutions for 2011

Guest post written by Margaret Haynes

A few weeks ago when I was thinking about what kind of New Year's resolutions I was going to make for 2011, I realized something. All of my resolutions that IÕve made have had to do with my personal life. I thought that it was about time that I should make at least one that has to do with my professional life since that's such a big party of my life and what my livelihood really depends upon. So that's exactly what I did.

I started brainstorming about what I could do for a resolution with that and while I was thinking that over I went online to come up with some inspiration and randomly case across www.CLEARWIREINTERNET.COM instead. I had never seen teh site before, but once I looked through it some, I chose to sign up for one of the home internet packages that I found on there.
In my business, I charge the clients by how much time I spend on their accounts, so I've decided to not spend more time on them, but concentrate on quality instead of quantity instead. I have a few other business New Year's resolutions too, but I'm concentrating on that main one.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

2 comments:

  1. Good guest post, I'm sure the clients will appreciate the change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're good!!! This year, I didn't make ANY resolutions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover