Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Merchant Account For Business

As I was about to list an item to sell on eBay, I stumble on the part where they are asking me for a merchant account. Being somewhat typical, I have to read all I could about this subject, and understand as much as I can.

Then I come across this site called Merchant Account Providers, where they handle all the transactions between sellers and buyers for many different businesses. At the moment, they are offering their services with no set up fees.

If you have an account with this company, you know that their ach merchant account provides your customers a versatile set for payment option. To thrive in today economy, your business has to be accessible 24 hours, and with this service you have nothing to worry!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I haven't heard of this, but it sounds like it would be useful for business. Thanks for sharing.

    CA Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this better than Pay Pal, do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover