Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Musical Tree


This is my favorite tree at the cemetery, where I come to visit my dad some time.  As you can see, there were many wind chimes and other decorated statues hanging from this. When the wind kicked up, you can hear music from those chimes.


I really like this tree in the winter even though I can't be outside that long since it's always freezing, but you can see so many different things on this tree without heavy branches of leaves. The hanging objects change as the season change; however, the wind chimes remain the same.

Linking this post to Wordful Wednesday, Rednesday, and White Wednesday!


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

12 comments:

  1. Lovely to hear that music while making your visit. Music for the spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is not one of my favorite places to go, but it makes it nicer when there is a tree like this. I have a need to make a lot of visits. All my family is buried out of town, but still make two trips a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why, but I am facinated by the tree full of wind chimes. Seems like a lyrical and soulful acknowledgement of those who have passed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chimes are beautiful and I'm sure they make a wonderful sound.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE wind chimes they are so soothing and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that idea. Thanks for sharing with us on Wordful Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think wind chimes are a wonderful thing to hear while at a cemetery. They would make what can be a very unhappy experience alot more peaceful!
    Happy REDnesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely, peaceful idea...Happy White Wednesday - Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a few wind chimes in my garden. They're absolutely beautiful to have around. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love wind chimes too. There is something magical about their tinkling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like these shots. I like wind chimes too. They can be so soothing.

    CA Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that is a very sweet and thoughtful thing to do. It makes a cemetery less frightening for children and gives the souls residing there some music which is always nice. Wind chimes are always pleasant, in my opinion, and in a cemetery, they can't be that disturbing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover