Thursday, February 3, 2011

Find Your Style Guide on Shopwiki

For Michigan dwellers, summer seems still so far away, especially after we were hit with a blizzard two days ago. We are all tired of shoveling snow, icy roads, freezing wind, so we couldn't help but thinking about spring.

Magazines are selling like hot cakes with Spring Style Guide on the front cover, but we could find this same information for winter, autumn, and summer on ShopWiki, which provides more than 30,000 stores across the internet.

Since spring is still a few months away, many of my friends are already trying to get back into a fitness schedule. They all want to be able to pull on the swimsuits for those hot days on the beach.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this website. I need to check it out. Thanks for sharing.

    CA Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check this out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover