Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baking Can Be Exciting If You Have The Right Teacher

Guest post of the week by Bradley Guthrie

I've always considered myself to be a great cook. It's not my profession or anything, but people have always complimented my heavily on the meals that I bake. I have even turned my family on to a lot of healthy meals as we departed from all of the fast food and fried home cooked meals over the years. I know a lot, but I have discovered that's still a lot more in the world of baking that I don't know.

I watch a show called "Rachel Allen: Bake!" on satellite TV that I got after I saw these Local DIRECTV deals in Dubuque, and I love every minute of it. Anyone that loves baking is really missing out if they have not seen! Ms. Allen transform ingredients in the kitchen. She's always cooking in such a beautiful serene kitchen. I love her enthusiam because she never seems to get bored. Rachell Allen is a reach gem for bakers!

I like the fact that the show comes on at noon. It's the perfect time to sit and watch because I usually eat at 11am. This is a good thing because I'm not hungry when I watch. I hate to watch cooking shows if I am hungry because I will usually try to start cooking something while I watch the show and mess up everything. I also miss the most important parts of the show when I do this.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

2 comments:

  1. I like getting ideas from shows and magazines too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Allen sounds like a fantastic teacher!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover