Thursday, March 31, 2011

Start Saving For College

As a parent of a college student, I'm always looking for scholarships or grants, or websites that offer discount for books. I still have one child at home to think about saving money for college in the future.

If you haven't heard of UPromise before, you should check out this website. Sign up for free account, and whenever you shop, make sure you look for their sites in the stores to save money for your educational purpose.

Shopping online is also easy by searching for your preferred stores such as Kmart, JC Penny, Lands' End, or you can get ll bean coupons to shop at LL Beans on the internet. Whatever you can do to save for the future of your children, do it now!


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a great way to save for college. It is never too early to start saving up for it. I went to community college because my parents didn't have enough money for me and my sister to go at the same time.

    CA Johnson

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover