Friday, May 13, 2011

A Flower Bouquet For Mom


This bouquet of flowers was given to me for Mother's Day by my sons, oldest (25) and youngest (12)! I had a great day as they both were very attentive to me.


Beautiful pink lily was all opened to greet the world. The bouquet had many different flowers and different colors.


This pink carnation looked very fancy with so many petals, and were so soft to the touch. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Linking to Flaunt Your Flower, Photo Feature Friday, and Macro Friday!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

13 comments:

  1. Icy, what gorgeous pinks and that lily is just beautiful, my favorite flower. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers. I am sure ti was great that your sons thought of you and got you such a lovely bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...icy, your blog always blooms

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you were "in the pink" for Mothers Day, Icy! We Mothers do like our share of doting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! What kind of flower is that in your header? I love it!

    Come over for a visit soon to The Gardening Life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, what a very beautiful bouquet, the pink lily and pink carnation are awesome, your two boys sure know how to melt your heat with joy. they're so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful lily and carnations. :) My Fertilizer Friday entry is at my Love home grow garden blog. Hope you can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your header photos especially! L

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Love the pink! Thanks for shairing the bright cheerienss today! Paula from Idaho

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great mother's day gift! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Love the second shot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your boys are such lovely kids, Icy. You're blessed to have them. They're thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover