Thursday, June 23, 2011

Extraordinary Marking Lilies

This beautiful marking on the lilies were just extraordinary, and the orange color was very bright. It was so vibrant to pass up the opportunity to photograph.

Special marking lilies
They were on the shelf at Lowe's and tipped over, hanging above my head. So I just took shots of these beautiful marking lilies.

Close up shot of lily
I just love the special look on these lilies. They really just grabbed my attention, and demanded to be stars of the blog for this week.

Linking to Give Me Your Best Shot, Flaunt Your Flower, and Macro Friday!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

17 comments:

  1. Wow, these are different! The red color looks spray painted onto the orange. Fun and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they turk's cap lilies? They sure are pretty and I would be tempted too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What colorful lilies! Beautiful. Did you have difficulty resisting them?
    Love your fleabane photo in your prior post as well.
    Blessings, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is, indeed, an honor to star on your blog...lucky lillies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful, Icy! I don't think I've seen this variety -it's exquisite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those lilies are truly amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Icy, you know lilies are my favorites and these are just absolutely exquisite. The color is amazing. Fantastic shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen lilies like these-lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty! Love the color...

    Hope you have a blessed day♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic macro shot... the orange colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How extraordinary! These must be stunning in the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your photos are great!!! so vivid. I love the colors and the lines are worthy of making it to the star of the post!
    Thanks for linking in this week...I love seeing your gardens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think I've seen these before. The red/orange mixture is quite unique.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are terrific and full of fire. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover