Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day and Night Moon Shots

Day Shot of the Moon
I'm doing what I think I was put on this earth to do. And I'm really grateful to have something that I'm passionate about and that I think is profoundly important.
- Marian Wright Edelman

Night Shot Of the Moon
One needs something to believe in, something for which one can have whole-hearted enthusiasm. One needs to feel that one's life has meaning, that one is needed in this world.
- Hannah Senesh

Participating in 52 Weeks of Happiness!


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover