Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Beautiful Daffodil

To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.
- Henri Bergson

I am not wordy like Icy but at one time in my youth, I used to write and love to write. Now, my day is evolved around my little boy, feeding, playing, and scheduling outings with friends for him. Don't get me wrong, this I consider the biggest blessing in life and that is my child.

I caught moment here and there to do short post  as I am sure like me, you can never find enough time in the day to go through everything. I hope you enjoy the quotes I found!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

4 comments:

  1. I write each of my post in a few days time. Even they are short.

    I steal time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting..I'm doing the same, stealing minutes :-)

      Delete
  2. the beauty in that flower is really amazing!! so is the beauty of a child, huh?!
    I am your newest follower..ps follow back if you can.
    happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to "steal moments" last night and glanced up at a clock that said 4:30 a.m. Where do they go? Love your flowers and your quotes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover