Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blooming Red Trees

Post by IcyBC
 Blooming Trees
As soon as I parked, I noticed these beautiful blooming red trees that lined up by the fence! The color was so pretty, and eye catching. I had to tell my son to wait for me to take a few pictures. You know, I have come to this area regularly but never notice these trees.

Deep Color Red Blooming Trees
I supposed the trees were not in bloom when I visited before! I remembered taking some pictures of the icicles during the winter from these trees. After years of blogging and taking pictures, I am kind of tuning in to things that catch my eyes, and that is a good thing!

Participating in 52 Weeks of Happiness, and Show Off Your Shot!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

7 comments:

  1. My comment form disappeared from time to time, and this is so frustrating. Working on it though..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it! I am so impressed. I wouldn't have known how to fix it. :) I am glad I was able to tell you about it.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..I just changed the a few things around, but it was a pain to do!

      Delete
  3. Love that color, makes you glad to be around it. We had a very early bloom this year, but it somehow seemed more vibrant than usual.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover