Saturday, May 5, 2012

Little Beautiful Maple Tree

Post by IcyBC
Leaves Of Maple Tree Growing
This is a little maple tree that grows in my neighbor's yard by the corner near my driveway.  You know, it is one of those "seed helicopters" thingy that flew around when the season ended, and just grew.

Gorgeous Leaves Shinning
My neighbor doesn't care much about what is growing in his yard, and he only cut the grass once in a while. Thus, this maple tree has a chance to grow! These shining leaves in the sun caught my eyes one day, and I'm totally smitten!

Beautiful Maple Tree
The gorgeous leaves shining in the sun were really breath taking! Even though it grew wild, it has chosen the perfect spot for itself to thrive among the weeds. If you look closely on the second top leaf, you can see it was infected by something, and I hope it won't get destroy by bugs.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

4 comments:

  1. Leaves of Maple trees are beautiful.

    I dried a few of them and used them as bookmarks.

    I got them when I traveled to Taiwan many years back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the sun is shining on the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and lighting in these photos! They are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nature is wonderful. It does not only take off where we plant it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover