Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pretty Dandelion In Different Stages

Post by IcyBC
Dandelion
You have this pretty dandelion flower in your lawn, and I have it too! No matter how many times I photographed it; it is still beautiful to see. It has its own shape and character just like any other flowers.


Old Dandelion Head
However, I love most when the dandelion gets old! It has such a silken and fuzzy feel to it. It is the best stage to see and amazing in my opinion.

Another View of Old Dandelion
I have no intention of taking more pictures of dandelion, but I can't help myself. I have to find different angles and stages of this dandelion to shoot. I love this feathery look before they all blow away.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

6 comments:

  1. I love dandelions. They are so sunny looking in the yard and the yellow head has many different looks. You are looking at it once it has gone to seed. Blow on the delightful silky shimmering white head and you plant more. If you don't, God will with his gentle summer breeze. lol When the leaves get nice and fat, you have something marvelously nutritious. God provides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy for visiting! Obviously you are very fond of dandelion :-)

      Delete
  2. The dandelion is not only beautiful, but tasty--- great in a stir-fry, and hey, they're free. My pet goat also loves them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nissa, it's funny how we even bought them in the salad mixed when they're totally free!

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Poor misunderstood wild flower. Unfortunately, I have way too many in my lawn. Great photos. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Valerie,

      Oh yes, they are one of the most invasive wild flowers in my yard too. They are beautiful, health benefits to human kind, but very overwhelming too. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover