Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sunrise In the Neighborhood

Post by IcyBC
Sunrise With Fantastic Colors
It is very fun for me to shoot the colors of sky. Before blogging, I have no care or give attention to the changes in the sky. It is always there, and I take it for granted.

Vibrant Colors In the Sky
Now, I chase after the sunrise and sunset with a passion. It is fascinating to see different colors in the sky, at different times. In a way, the sky is like our emotion. One minute we could be happy, pretty, or calm. Then another minute we could be sad, irritated, or furious.

Art In the Sky
Beautiful isn't it? This can only be done by our mighty Creator! When you wake up in the morning and see such a pretty sight like this, what's going through your mind? Do you think it will be a beautiful day?

Joining The Simple Thing!


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful captures! I'm far to lazy to ever see the sunrise any more. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos! Great Creator! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so beautiful, same here, i am so glad for the simple joys that blogging had opened up to me, such as delighting in priceless moments like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful, there's nothing better than a gorgeous sunset. :) thanks for linking up with the simple things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover