Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pretty Left-Over Blooms

Left-over Blooms

Spring was well out yielding for summer, and these once cherry blossoms have finally turned brown! Somehow, they were still beautiful and had a whimsical look about them when looking at them in the sun.

Branch of Cherry Blossoms
I saw this tree/plant on the school ground, and when shooting these pictures, and drawn quite a few amusing looks from the parents around me. I guessed they didn't see what I saw!

Pretty Left-Over Blooms
If I was alone when shooting these pictures, I would have come in for a macro shot of those little stamens of the left-over blossom. The brownish red of those stamens were beautiful against the green leaves.

Joining The Simple Thing, and Sunday Snapshot..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely... I have such a soft spot for flowers :)
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They still look very pretty even though they are drying out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. even without the up close pictures of the stamens, your pictures of the left-over blooms are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover