Saturday, June 9, 2012

Robin On the Roof

Robin Profile

“Solitude is essentially the discovery and acceptance of our uniqueness.”
~Lawrence Freeman

Robin Tilted Head
“The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.”
~Alan Watts

Robin Looked Up
“Of course there is not formula for success except, perhaps, an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings.”
~Arthur Rubinstein

Joining Sunday Snapshot..

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

3 comments:

  1. I apologize to those that came to visit and couldn't find the comment form! It just suddenly disappear..

    Thanks Meredith for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet series! I love birds... I just can't ever get close enough to photograph them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, unfortunately, when you except solitude and self acceptance, you've also put yourself in a box that might or might not be good for other things...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover