Saturday, June 30, 2012

Snap Shots of Blue Flowers

This is an interesting little blue flowers that I saw on my walk, and they were situated way back in the garden, I couldn't get a closer shot! Growing along with these blue flowers were fern and some other plants. It is rare to see blue flowers, and I like them.

Since this was an area close to my home, I knew these little blue flower plants came back every year. They are perennial, and didn't need much care as I see them like this for the past three years. Nothing was disturbed in this garden. Yet, the flowers thrive and lively!

Joining The Simple Thing, and Sunday Snapshot..

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

7 comments:

  1. Hi: The plant is called heal all. Pretty. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know the name of these flowers! Heal All is quite a nice name :-)

      Delete
  2. They stay near you in order they can appear in Internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very pretty! Gotta love how persistent and resistant some annuals are!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and peaceful looking. I love flowers of all kinds but the blue ones always seem to calm me down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are very pretty! I love the beauty of an undisturbed patch of wild plants.

    Jamie @ www.mamamommymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover