Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Vibrant Orange Poppy

Inside a Poppy

This vibrant orange color poppy was almost too vibrant to tell that it's actually orange. I took many shot to get the right shade, but it still looked red to me.

Heart of a Vibrant Orange Poppy
I love the heart of poppy! It is just amazing and beautiful. The entire structure inside was fascinating to see. My mind likes to wander, and tries to figure things out if I could.


Thanks for stopping by...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

6 comments:

  1. Wow..that's very vibrant orange! I love the purple heart inside..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is crazy! The color combo is unrealistic, but yet, nature does it again. Nice capture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange or red, it is still beautiful I love poppies very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh..what an amazing flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is so pretty, purple and orange, i am not sure i have seen this combination before, or maybe you are helping me pay attention to more details around us, beautiful and inspiring

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover