Saturday, July 14, 2012

Deep Pink Peony Flower

Peony Bud

This peony bud was at my brother's house, and taken sometime in late May. I love the smell of peony flowers, and always felt bad for them as there were ants everywhere eating this plant.


Peony Begins to Open
But peony flowers are "super-duper" in nature, and they survived to give fragrance to the world. This was a really deep pink peony, and its head was huge. My brother said he only fed it used coffee ground.

Peony All Opened 
The thousands petals in one peony was remarkable to see. When it was in full sun, the deep pink color looked almost red. I love the smell, but as cut flowers, peonies were not a good idea to bring inside the house, as ants will come out and invade your space.

Joining The Simple Thing, and Sunday Snapshot..

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

3 comments:

  1. I love peonies, they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the deepness of the pink, it is so attractive and beautiful, and you captured it at different angles, all in a beautiful way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover