Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Gentle Cardinal

Collage of Cardinal

Chasing after backyard birds can be lot of fun, and challenging! With a point and shoot camera, I don't have the option to change lens or settings. By the time I selected what I wanted, the bird would be no longer in sight.


Hanging Around the Fence
So I did the next best things: zoomed all the way in, and just pushed the button! My way to get birds to come into the yard was putting out feeders for them. Yes, when you live in a middle of a big city, you will have to be creative. And when you have a point and shoot camera, you just have to be sneaky! :-)

Participating in 52 Weeks of Happiness, and Little Bits Of Happiness!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

5 comments:

  1. Awwww....love these! He's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool collages. How is it that you have birds in the backyard and we don't?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just have to put out some bird feeders, and they will come :-)

      Delete
  3. and you did so very well, these are very pretty cardinals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover