Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Loveliness of Lady Cardinal

Lady Cardinal

I have noticed something from this lady cardinal and her mate the cardinal, and that is they won't eat from the feeder, but prefer the seeds on the ground. They both came to where the feeders are, stayed on the fence, and made the calling noise, but wouldn't eat.
Collage of the Lady Cardinal
I actually had to put seeds on the ground for them. Wherever the lady cardinal went, so was her mate! They were such a beautiful and fun couple to watch. All of these shots were taken through my glass window with the burst mode setting on my camera.

Joining Simple Things Sunday and Sunday Snapshot..

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

3 comments:

  1. oh, what a beautiful collage of the cardinal. awesome shots too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so sweet! Love it when birds pair up and look after each other :)
    She is a lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover