Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Reaching For the Moon

Trying to Reach

With my point and shoot camera, I zoomed all the way to the moon! I want that one perfect shot. The moon is fascinating to see, and that sets my mind on its highest curiosity level. Will my camera deliver a photo that mind sees, or will it turn out better?

I See the Moon
For a little camera, the moon looks quite fabulous, but missing that elusive and tantalizing feeling I so wish to place on. There are details of the moon. It is not in a perfect circle, or in crescent shape. Still, it is the moon, and it is evolving...

Participating in 52 Weeks of Happiness, and Little Bits Of Happiness!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

5 comments:

  1. That is a good try.

    I can see the pimples and scars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shot. i still don't have a moon shot. i plan and plan and plan and I always fall asleep everytime I look at it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the moon and the shots are gorgeous. I always end up blurring my photos of the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I have stopped shooting the moon at dark since I always forget after being out in the day, at night, I feel like just zzzzzzzz :) but this one is really gorgeous!! it may lack the details you want, but it hold its own unique beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover