Saturday, July 28, 2012

Red Gerbera Daisy

Red Gerbera

Yes, it is this red. It is this vibrant out in the middle of a very day. The color almost blinds me to see while trying to snap a few shots. In fact, I really didn't see much of what I was snapping due to the glare!

Side By Side 
Out on an open field under the 100 plus degrees temperature, all the flowers looked unbelievably vibrant. I don't think it is the best time for photography, but my point and shoot camera just loves this kind of lighting on its automatic mode.

Macro of Red Gerbera Daisy

My aperture setting didn't give much of a choice either. The f-stop only could go so far and then stop. Thus, I might as well select the automatic mode. Aim, shoot, and hope for the best.

Joining The Simple Thing and Sunday Snapshot

Thanks for stopping by...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

3 comments:

  1. the redness is calling to me, so brilliant and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red flowers are my favorite! Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover