Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Beautiful Hostas

Hostas

I found that hostas flowers are hard to photograph as it grows vertically and the flowers spread out. Often I like to do macro shooting of just one single flower, but with hostas it doesn't show how pretty this flower really is.

Beautiful Hostas
Thus, I settled for the whole view, and to my surprise, it turned out beautiful. An entire side of my neighbor's house, these hostas flowers bloomed, and multiplied thicker each year. If they are not taking care of by thinning out, my driveway would be overwhelmed.

Thanks for stopping by...

Participating in 52 Weeks of Happiness!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

2 comments:

  1. While they present a challenge the results are so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's very beautiful, i agree with you, the 2nd one is really very lovely and i love your composition.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover