Saturday, August 11, 2012

Cabbage White Butterfly

Cabbage White Butterfly
This cabbage white butterfly has to be one of the most popular butterflies to see. They are everywhere, and in plenty, but they rarely landed at one spot for long. I am not sure what this white butterfly is eating from this mint leaf, but I was happy that she stopped for a few second.

Close Up Shot Of White Butterfly
I swear I saw her head turning around to look at me! Her eyes were glue on me for a while as if she was curious about me as much as I was of her. She was small and beautiful, and the sun on that day gave me such assistance on some clear photos.

Joining Sunday Snapshot!

Thanks for stopping by...


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

3 comments:

  1. i agree, they are everywhere and they are lenty but they hardly land on one spot for long, thus i have never been successful in getting a shot of anyone of them, but you did! beautiful pictures, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most common butterfly around these parts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover